sexta-feira, agosto 12, 2005

a noite II. ou stay as one. ou nada.

And if you look, you look through me
And if you talk it's not to me
And when I touch you, you don't feel a thing

If I could stay... then the night would give you up
Stay then the day would keep it's trust
Stay with the demons you drowned
Stay with the spirit I found

Stay and the night would be enough

Stay














D
id I ask too much?
More than a lot.
You gave me nothing,
Now it's all I've got

We're one
But we're not the same

Well we
Hurt each other
Then we do it again
You say
Love is a temple
Love's a higher law
Love is a temple
Love's a higher law
You ask me to enter
But then you make me crawl

And I can't be holding on
To what you got
When all you've got is hurt

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Músicas fantásticas... ambas, especialmente a segunda, a minha nr. one de sempre...!
Bom gosto, Bolota... Muito bom gosto... ;)

segunda ago. 29, 02:40:00 da tarde  
Blogger pedro said...

great minds think alike..

segunda ago. 29, 03:48:00 da tarde  
Blogger pedro said...

e já agora, escolher uma nr one, quando toca a U2 é quase impossível. tudo marca por motivos / alturas diferentes. como comparar sunday bloody sunday com with or without you, ou one com where the streets have no name. walk on com staring at the sun. :)

terça ago. 30, 04:55:00 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home